Join us for A Night of Fun! with some of the best African food, dancing, drinks, red carpet photo, gifts and raffles.
1. AUTHENTIC AFRICAN BUFFET: Enjoy some of the best sought African foods prepared by some of the best African caterers in the DMV area.
Small Chops ( hor d’oeuvres) - Fish Rolls, Meat Pies, Fruit Platter
Main Dish - Famous Jollof Rice, Saucy Fish, Beef, Chicken and Saucy Vegetable, Plantain
Desert - Macaroons, Cake, Puff Puff
2. BAR: Open Bar (Including African Wines)
3. ACTIVITIES: Lots of activities to include Q & A with prizes, Dance competition, gifts, door prizes, raffles.
Lots of winning prizes including Gift Cards from Wegmans, Costco, Southwest Airlines gift card, Kate Spade, Laptops, etc.
4. Learn about what we do! Learn about viral Hepatitis and how it concerns everyone! We celebrate World Hepatitis Day!
5. DJ AND DANCING: Enjoy the African nightlife experience with some of the hits known around the world, presented by one of the best DJ’s in the DMV area.
WAHA Initiative raises funds for children and youths for Hepatitis B testings and vaccination to prevent Hepatitis B infection and Liver cancer due to Hepatitis B. The funds will also help to offset the cost of treatment for families who live on $1 a day in Africa.
This is a ticketed event only and seats are limited. Registration starts at 6:30pm
Business Casual and No Blue Jeans!
WAHA Initiative is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt nonprofit organization.